Friday, November 19, 2010

11/19

Lauren had her Thanksgiving feast and performance today.  The kids were so cute and did such a great job singing their songs.  I especially got a kick out of the little girl who had cut holes in her pilgrim bonnet to accommodate her pigtails (unfortunately, no picture of that). 


Lauren with her best friend Maycee. I get such a kick out of this relationship.  Maycee is a very delightful girly-girl and even though she and Lauren seem like such opposites, they're big buddies.  I love it!

Lauren with her fantastic teacher.

Then there was this one. 

He gave me the dickens the ENTIRE morning.  I feel a little bad for Lauren..  It seems that every time I attend one of her performances, I have Jacob with me.  She'll look back at the videos in years to come and wonder if perhaps Mommy was hitting the sauce a bit!  I always seem to have one hand on the camera and the other through Jacob's belt loop trying to keep him from running into the middle of the play.  The videos are always all over the place!

Lauren tried so hard to get him to slide with her, but he only wanted to hang...and swing....

Much to the dismay of Lauren's classmate there on the right.

She finally gave up and left after mine and Lauren's attempts to move Mr. Determined failed.

She didn't stay gone long.

Lauren ran her off and tried once more to get Jacob to slide with her.


Something distracted him and he sat down for a moment.  Lauren took advantage of the opportunity, grabbed him by the hand and took him down the slide with her.  He screamed at her for a second but ended up having fun despite himself.






1 comment:

  1. These are the sweetie photos of Lauren and Jake she works so hard to get him to do what she want once and awhile. I think he is a little hard headed. Love it all I remember the day we went when I was out there and OMG I run the whole time. Then Anna thought she had lost her new game and I just asked LORD please help us and thanks to him we did find it. Love to you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete