Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 7-Day Project

Perhaps I should have named this blog “The 7-Day Project: A Week in Photos”. This is actually much harder than I envisioned. The weather has been yucky and I hate shooting with a flash indoors. I’m too hard on myself and the pictures I take. I’m trying hard to give myself permission to just take a picture and not worry too much about how in or out of focus it is or whether the color is right. So, I’m just going to try and dive back in right here and give it a less “perfect” go.  Here are a few pics of my mustachioed children from our circus shoot.






3 comments:

  1. Whoa! These are great! Jacob looks like he's really enjoying his moustach-i-ness! Great job Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What camera and lens do you use? Do you use any actions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I have a Canon 5D and a 50mm f/1.2. I do use actions. I have two packs from Kevin Kubota and The Totally Rad actions.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete