Notice Anna's red eyes. She had been crying because she had to go to time-out. We were at a flower farm and she kept picking flowers. After I told her three times to please stop picking the flowers she had to go sit in the truck and it made her very sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You just filled Nana heart full this morning with these lovely photos of my 3 precious baby. This just make me miss them more and more. I just print out the photos and look at them all day long. They are awesome, like I said you need to have your own shop. Just come to Alabama and take my store for your shop and I will baby sit while you are working....Mom
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the one of Anna and Lauren in the truck bed. They are all beautiful but that one is just- WOW!! Great job- it was such a hectic day and you made it look like a peaceful fun farm :)
ReplyDelete